Laurie Bearbower - Civil Office Deputy
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY- OUR OFFICE IS ONLY ACCEPTING PAPERWORK VIA EMAIL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Sheriff's Sales - click this link to view current sales.
The Civil Division provides services to attorneys, the courts and the public. The following civil processes are handled with the Civil Division:
- Summons and Complaints
- Services of Original Notices
- General Executions
- Sheriff's Sales
- Eviction Processes (property owners should seek legal advice to determine appropriate procedure and obtain forms. Also, you may visit our Frequently Asked Questions link to the left for more information).
Civil Fee Schedule: (all services are subject to copy and mileage fee)
- Original Notice - $30.00 (each additional, same household, $20.00)
- Subpoena - $35.00
- Court Order - $30.00
- Injunction - $30.00
- Execution - $30.00
- Sale - $75.00
- Post Notice - $30.00
- Bill of Sale - $30.00
- Certificate of Purchase - $50.00
- Deed - $50.00
- Inventory Fee (per hour) - $20.00 per each deputy needed
- Condemnation - $200.00