Mission Statement: To progressively identify and evaluate the data processing requirements for all county departments, and then, based on established priorities, to satisfy the defined requirements in the most cost effective manner and within prescribed budgetary guidelines
Information Technology Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and advise other county departments on software and hardware purchases for their departments.
- Setup and installation of new hardware and software for county departments.
- Maintain the network infrastructure of the county.
- Research and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist users with application issues.
- Responsible for all hardware and software maintenance and licensing.
View related IT Links and Resources: